Call for Expressions of Interest
Program Advisory Committee membership
Indigenous Management Group (IMG) is delivering services for WA Trading Tracks, a newly established business support program that delivers services to Indigenous businesses in the Pilbara.
IMG is establishing a Program Advisory Committee (PAC) consisting of Pilbara Traditional Owners members and people with expertise and experience with Pilbara Aboriginal businesses. The program aims to enhance IMG’s delivery of WA Trading Tracks through the guidance of knowledge, review of our performance and challenges, and advice on the program development.
IMG is seeking applications from candidates that:
- Have a genuine desire to contribute to the local community
- Are passionate about strengthening Aboriginal businesses in the Pilbara.
- Are able to work collaboratively with members of the ARG, IMG staff, and key stakeholders.
- Have interest and experience in operating a business in the Pilbara.
The PAC will include membership of:
- Five (5) Traditional Owner members
- Two (2) Program Advisory members
Traditional Owner membership eligibility
Membership for Traditional Owners from the lands in which BHP WAIO operates:
Program Advisory membership eligibility
Program Advisory membership is open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples who:
Aboriginal people from the Pilbara who have business experience.
Aboriginal people who have expertise and experience with Pilbara Aboriginal businesses.
Committee members will be paid for their services.
Details of remuneration can be requested through email@example.com
Expressions of Interest (EOI) Application
Your application should include:
- a current CV; and
- a short statement explaining why you are interested.
Please direct any questions or concerns regarding this EOI to the email below.